- High selective resin
- Supporting equipment
- simple operating
- High removal rate
- Low residual<1ppm
- long working life
More Details About Lead Removal Resin
Macroporous iminodiacetic acid chelating resin is used for lead removal
MCR10 is a macroporous chelating resin with polystyrene matrix and iminodiacetic acid function group.
MCR10 is designed for metal selectivity
- Ph＜7: Cu2+ > V > (VO) > UO2 > Pb2+ > Ni2+ > Zn2+ > Cd 2+ > Fe2+ > Be2+ > Mn2+ > Ca2+> Mg2+ > Sr2+ > Ba2+ > Na+
- Ph＞7: Ca2+> Mg2+ > Sr2+ > Ni2+ > Ba2+> Al3+> Fe2+> Cu2+ > Cd 2+> V >U (UO2) > Na+
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
MCR10 shows good mechanical strength and excellent mechanical resistance to osmotic and thermal shock.
MCR10 is used to remove lead from underground water, tap water, lake water source.
- Application: lead removal
- Matrix: ST/DVB
- Type: Macroporous
- Functional group: Iminodiacetic acid
- Ionic form: Sodium form
- Appearance: light yellow opaque Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
1 Total exchange capacity (eq/L) Na+ form ≥2.0
2 Moisture retention (%) Na+ form 55-65
3 Particle size range (%) 0.315-1.25 mm ≥95
4 Whole beads (%) ≥96
5 Shipping weight (g/ml) Na+ form 0.7-0.8
6 Specific gravity (g/ml) Na+ form 1.15-1.20
7 Uniformity coefficient <1.6