Detail of chelating resin for heavy metals removal
Macroporous iminodiacetic acid chelating resin is used for heavy metal removal, such as cooper, nickel, cobalt, zinc.
MCR10 is a macroporous chelating resin with polystyrene matrix and iminodiacetic acid function group.
MCR10 is designed for metal selectivity
- Ph＜7: Cu2+ > V > (VO) > UO2 > Pb2+ > Ni2+ > Zn2+ > Cd 2+ > Fe2+ > Be2+ > Mn2+ > Ca2+> Mg2+ > Sr2+ > Ba2+ > Na+
- Ph＞7: Ca2+> Mg2+ > Sr2+ > Ni2+ > Ba2+> Al3+> Fe2+> Cu2+ > Cd 2+> V >U (UO2) > Na+
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
MCR10 shows good mechanical strength and excellent mechanical resistance to osmotic and thermal shock.
MCR10 is used to heavy metal removal in wastewater treatment industry, remove cooper, nickel, cobalt, zinc in waste water treatment.
- Application: Cooper, nickel, cobalt, zinc removal
- Matrix: ST/DVB
- Type: Macroporous
- Functional group: Iminodiacetic acid
- Ionic form: Sodium form
- Appearance: light yellow opaque Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
1 Total exchange capacity (eq/L) Na+ form ≥2.0
2 Moisture retention (%) Na+ form 55-65
3 Particle size range (%) 0.315-1.25 mm ≥95
4 Whole beads (%) ≥96
5 Shipping weight (g/ml) Na+ form 0.7-0.8
6 Specific gravity (g/ml) Na+ form 1.15-1.20
7 Uniformity coefficient <1.6