SAG04 – Anion exchange resin
SAG04 is a type 1 strong base gel anion ion exchange resins, crosslinking 4%.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Compared with SAG07, SAG04 show a better regeneration efficiency under a suitable exchange capacity. it also has excellent resistance to osmotic shock and good physical and chemical stability.
- Type: Gel
- Functional group：Quaternary amine, type I,
- Ionic form：hygroxide or chloride form
- Appearance：light yellow translucent Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Cl- form≥1.3
- Moisture retention (%)Cl- form50-60
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads count (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Cl- form0.64-0.71
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Cl- form1.04-1.08
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6