SAMP21-Anion exchange resin
SAMP21 is a macroporous type I strong base anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and quaternary amine (Trimethylamine) function group.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Its macroporous structure makes it can adsorbe soluble organic molecules and can resist to osmotic & mechanical shock and oxidation.
SAMP21 in chloride form could remove both strong and weak acid such as sulfate, nitrate, arsenate, chromate and silicate to extreme low concentration level.
SAMP21 OH is in hydroxide form, could be usually combined with strong acid cation exchange resin (in hydrogen form), in all types of demineralization system especially be suited for high flow rate and high temperature polishing.
- Application; demineralization,organic removal
- Type: macroporous
- Functional group：Quaternary amine, type I,
- Ionic form：chloride form
- Appearance：light yellow opaque Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Properties
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Cl- form≥1.15
- Moisture retention (%)Cl- form57-63
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Cl- form0.65-0.73
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Cl- form1.06-1.10
- Uniformity coefficient<1.7