SAMP22-Type II anion exchange resin
SAMP22 Is a premium grade macroporous type 2 strong base anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and type II quaternary amine (Dimethylethanolamine) function group.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
SAMP22 has macroporous structure and type 2 strong base, which offers excellent resistance to osmotic & mechanical shock, high chemical regeneration efficiency and good resistance to fouling. it is intended for use in the chloride form for removal of alkalinity and organics such as fulvic and humic acids, as well as in the hydroxide form for all types of deionizing systems.
Compared with type 1, SAMP22 have not taste and odor, so it is also recommended to use for the demineralization system where amine odor is undesirable.
SAMP22 is supplied in the chloride form or SAMP22 OH in the hydroxide form
- Type: Macroporous
- Functional group：Quaternary amine, type 2,
- Ionic form：hygroxide or chloride form
- Appearance：light yellow opaque spheres
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)≥1.3
- Moisture retention (%)47-57
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)0.68-0.74
- Specific gravity (g/ml)1.06-1.12
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6