SAMP23 – Polyacrylic Anion exchange resin
SAMP23 is a macroporous weak base anion exchange resin with Polyacrylate matrix and complex amine function group.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Due to Polyacrylate matrix, SAMP23 has an excellent resistance to organic fouling.
Due to high crosslinking structure and macroporous type, SAMP23 has a good physical strength. Macroporous provide the space for organic macro molecule, It is generally used as organic scavenger in water treatment, and recovery completely by efficient regeneration. It is also used to remove color from highly colored liquid sugar solution.
SMAP23 is equivalent to Purolite A860
- Application; decolorication
- Matrix：acrylic /DVB
- Type: macroporous
- Functional group：Quaternary Ammonium
- Ionic form：chloride form
- Appearance：milky white opaque Spherica beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Free amine form≥0.8
- Moisture retention (%)Free amine form65-75
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥95
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Free amine form0.65-0.75
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Free amine form1.04-1.10
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6