SCG08 – Water softener resin
SCG08 is a premium grade Gel type strong acid cation exchange resin, sodium form, with crosslinking8% DVB, which is produced by sulfonated styrene-DVB copolymer.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.45-1.25mm >95%.
it shows excellent mechanical strength and good ion exchange kinetics, SCG08 in sodium form is widely used for water softening to reduce the permanent total hardness.
- Application: water softening
- Matrix: ST-DVB
- Type: Gel
- Functional group: sulphonic acid
- Ionic form: sodium form
- Appearance: amber Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Na+ form≥2.0
- Moisture retention (%)Na+ form45-50
- Particle size range (%)0.45-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads count (%)≥95
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Na+ form0.77-0.87
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Na+ form1.25-1.29
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6