SCG10-Water softener resin
SCG10 is a premium grade Gel type strong acid cation exchange resin, with crosslinking 10% DVB , which is produced by sulfonated styrene-DVB copolymer.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
With high crosslinking, has a high resistance to both thermal and chemical oxidation , SCG10 is intended to be used in complex industrial feedwater with the advantage of better physical and chemical durability.
- Application：water softening for industrial feedwater
- Type: Gel
- Functional group：sulphonic acid
- Ionic form：sodium form
- Appearance：amber Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Na+ form≥2.3
- Moisture retention (%)Na+ form35-45
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads count (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Na+ form0.80-0.91
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Na+ form1.25-1.35
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6