Gel type I strong base anion exchange resin with Blue indicator.
INSAG07 is SAG07 with Green indicator, which could change color into light yellow when the resin exhausting.
SAG07 is a gel type I strong base anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and quaternary amine (Trimethylamine) function group, crosslinking 7%.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
SAG07 has a better physical & chemical stability compared with SAG04, Its gel structure make it has excellent regeneration efficiency (both in co-current and counter-current systems) and rinse performance.
SAG07 intended for use in the hydroxide form for all types of deionizing systems , such as in polishing mixed beds. as well as in the chloride form for removal of contaminants such as nitrate, arsenate, chromate, uranium, etc.
- Type: Gel
- Functional group：Quaternary amine, type I,
- Ionic form：Hydroxide or chloride form
- Appearance：blue translucent Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Cl- form≥1.35
- Moisture retention (%)Cl- form42-48
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Cl- form0.67-0.73
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Cl- form1.07-1.10
- Effective size (mm)0.4 – 0.6
- Uniformity coefficient<1.7