Mixed bed ion exchange resin with ratio 1:1.5
MBR-2 is a ready-to-use resin, consisted of gel strong acid cation exchange resin and gel strong base anion exchange resin with ratio 1:1.5, aiming at producing high quality purified water with low conductivity.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.4-1.25mm >95%.
MBR-2 have a high operating capacity, so, it is economical. It is usable for standard mixed bed application, such as polishing after double-bed demineralization.
- Application: polishing pure water
- Matrix: ST-DVB
- Type: Gel
- Functional group: sulphonic acid & Type1 Quaternary ammonia
- Ionic form: hydrogen form & hydroxide form
- Appearance: amber Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Cation exchange capacity (eq/L)H+ form≥1.8
- Anion exchange capacity (eq/L)OH- form≥1.1
- Moisture retention (%) 45-50
- Particle size range (%)0.4-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads count (%) ≥95
- Shipping weight (g/ml) 0.7-0.74
- Uniformity coefficient <1.6