WCMP13- Macroporous type weak acid cation exchange resin is used for dealkalizer
WCMP13 is an acrylic-based macroporous weak acid cation exchange resin with carboxylic groups. There is marked swelling from un-ionised hydrogen form to alkaline salt form, but it shows a high physical strength and working life time.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
WCMP13 has a high capacity and could be regenerated nearly 100%. WCMP13 is stable in hydrogen form, generally converted into sodium form & ammonium form when use. It is intended for all hydrogen cycle dealkalizer applications, and metal Zn, Ni, Cr recovery in waste water treatment application.
- Type: Macroporous
- Functional group：Carboxylic Acid
- Ionic form：hygrogen form
- Appearance：light yellow Spherical beads
Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)H+ form≥4.0
- Moisture retention (%)H+ form44-58
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads count (%)≥96
- Shipping weight (g/ml)H+ form0.72-0.80
- Specific gravity (g/ml)H+ form1.14-1.20
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6