SAMP60-Macroporous Weak Base Anion exchange resin with high capacity
SAMP60 is a macroporous weak base anion exchange resin with Polyacrylate matrix and complex amine function group.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Due to complex amine as functional group, SAMP60 has a exceptionally high operating capacity. It is regenerated very efficiently with ammonia. The tough resilient macroporous structure affords excellent mechanical strength and resistance to osmotic shock.It has properties like large exchange capacity, fast exchange speed, good separating effect, easy to elution, low consumption of regenerated water, small volume change, strong pollution resistibility, and good chemical stability.
SMAP60 is ideally suited to the removal of nitrates or sulphates from process waste and from condensate in nitrogen based fertilizer production. it is sensitive to nitrites and hence their prior removal from solution by oxidation is recommended.
SMAP60 is mainly applicable for the refining of citric acid and lactic acid. It’s extensively applicable for the separation and purification of rare metal such as tungsten and molybdenum in hydrometallurgy. This product is also applicable for water treatment, as well as the removal of sulfate and nitrate from seawater.
SMAP60 is equivalent to Purolite A830, A-561, and XA-3414 of foreign products.
- Application：Acid Removal from fermentation liquor
- Matrix：acrylic /DVB
- Type: macroporous
- Functional group：complex amine
- Ionic form：free amine form
- Appearance：yellow opaque Spherica beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Free amine form≥2.75
- Moisture retention (%)Free amine form52-61
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)>90
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Free amine form0.68-0.76
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Free amine form1.05-1.14
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6