WAMP50-Poly acrylate macroporous weak Base Anion exchange resin
WAMP50 is a macroporous weak base anion exchange resin with Polyacrylate matrix and tertiary amine group, free base form.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Due to Polyacrylate matrix, WAMP50 has an excellent resistance to organic fouling. WAMP50 is a kind of weak base anion exchange resin, easy regeneration.
WAMP50 have a better strength and working capacity, It is usually used to purify citric acid, Vitamin C, and remove sulphate, nitric, chloride in food industry.
- Application; purify citric acid, Vitamin C, and remove sulphate, nitric, chloride in food industry.
- Matrix：acrylic /DVB
- Type: Macroporous
- Functional group：tertiary amine
- Ionic form：free base
- Appearance：white opaque sphere beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Free amine form≥2.0
- Moisture retention (%)Free amine form48-65
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥95
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Free amine form0.65-0.75
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Free amine form1.05-1.15
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6
- Reversible swelling, FB →Cl- (%)<30
- Temperature Limit 60 °C (140.0 °F) (FB form)