WAMP40-Macroporous pure Weak Basic Anion exchange resin
WAMP40 is a macroporous weak basic anion exchange resin with polystyrene matrix and pure tertiary amine function group.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Compared with WAMP30, WAMP40 adopts different route to synthesize pure tertiary amine weak base anion exchange resin. That makes WAMP40 has high regeneration efficiency.
WAMP40 is usually used in organic acid removal in food industry.
- Application; organic acid removal
- Type: macroporous
- Functional group：pure tertiary amine
- Ionic form：hydroxide or chloride form
- Appearance：light yellow opaque Spherica beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Free amine form≥1.7
- Moisture retention (%)Free amine form50-60
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥90
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Free amine form0.65-0.75
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Free amine form1.05-1.15
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6