WAG50-Gel Polyacrylate weak Base Anion exchange resin
WAG50 is a gel weak base anion exchange resin with Polyacrylate matrix and tertiary amine group, free base form.
The particle size is in standard gaussian distribution with 0.315-1.25mm >95%.
Due to Polyacrylate matrix, WAG50 has an excellent resistance to organic fouling. WAG50 is a kind of weak base anion exchange resin, easy regeneration. It is usually used in demineralization, remove acid, decolorization for kinds of feed water with high organic matter.
- Application; demineralization, remove acid, decolorization
- Matrix：acrylic /DVB
- Type: gel
- Functional group：tertiary amine
- Ionic form：free base
- Appearance：clear transparency Sphere beads
Physical and Chemical Properties:
- Total exchange capacity (eq/L)Free amine form≥1.6
- Moisture retention (%)Free amine form56-62
- Particle size range (%)0.315-1.25 mm≥95
- Whole beads (%)≥95
- Shipping weight (g/ml)Free amine form0.67-0.77
- Specific gravity (g/ml)Free amine form1.04-1.10
- Uniformity coefficient<1.6
- Reversible swelling, Cl- → OH- (%)<25
- Irreversible Swelling (max.) 5 %
- Temperature Limit 60 °C (140.0 °F) (FB form)